Translate

Monday, November 12, 2012

Grávida!

Isabel is going to be a big sister!
Well, the Lord has brought along another blessing! We recently found out that Caryne is pregnant! We are thankful for the wonderful news, and we appreciate your prayers as a new life prepares to join us.

I have spent the past week in leadership training in Ames, IA, at the annual BILD Conference.  What a true blessing it was to worship and train with several hundred men and women from all around the world.  I am grateful for the opportunity to meet and share with fellow believers in Christ.

I am now in Connecticut spending the next several days with my parents before I head home to Portugal on Thursday.  We praise the Lord that my father is recovering well from his recent surgery.  Today I had the great privilege of sharing and updating our wonderful partners here at North Haven Bible Church.  We are so thankful for their love and support of our family.
Preaching and Teaching Workshop at BILD Conference
Caryne and the girls are doing well.  I rest in the comfort that they are well taken care by our awesome church family in Porto.  

Specific Things You Can Be In Prayer For:

*We are in need of approximately $1550 to pay for the car that a man from our church has allowed us to use.  He would like these funds by the end of the year
*With the winter coming up, we are in need of $400 for the purchase of space heaters and wood for our home

We thank each and everyone of you for your partnership in this ministry!

Jerry Neuman (Brazil), Myself and Pastor Figueira in Iowa

Cora enjoying a warm water bottle

"All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth"




No comments:

Post a Comment